Business Law – We focus on breach of contract, liability insurance coverage, conversion, freight forwarding/shipping, business fraud, defamation, and collection cases. The following are examples of the business cases we have handled:
– Freight forwarder dispute regarding the delivery of goods;
– Collection of unpaid bills and invoices;
– Insurance coverage disputes (fire insurance, liability insurance, property insurance);
– Conversion/taking of business inventory and personal property;
– Violation of business warranties;
– Disputes over control of a corporation;
– Cases involving a claim that an individual is an alter ego of a corporation; and
– Defamatory comments made by a business about a competitor
We have represented businesses, large and small, from throughout the United States and Asia.
We do not handle the formation of corporations or securities fraud matters.